International Balint Federation
Fees and Bank Details for 2018
- Fee for National Societies: 700 EUROS OR 6600 SEK
- Fee for newly formed (less than three years old) or small societies (fewer than 40 members in all categories) 350 EUROS OR 3300 SEK
- Reduced fee for former communist countries now in EU; 350 EUROS OR 3300 SEK
- Reduced fee for former communist countries not in EU; 175 EUROS OR 1150 SEK
- Individual membership fee (if no national Balint Society): 70 EUROS OR 660 SEK
Fees will be due on 15th March 2016
A final reminder will be sent out if the fees have not been received by 30th March 2016 and if they are not paid within the following 4 weeks, the name of the Society or Individual will be removed from the website and they will no longer be regarded as a member of the IBF.
Please pay the correct amount, preferably by direct Bank Transfer using the IBAN and SWIFT/BIC codes. The Bank details are the same regardless if you pay in Euros or SEK:
|IBAN code||SE41 9500 0099 6026 0633 9998|
|Recipient||INTERNATIONAL BALINT FEDERATION|
Bank address: Nordea Bank AB, B78, S-10571 Stockholm
Phone:+46 771 350360
> Account name & address: The International Balint Federation
Kvarngatan 2, 1st floor
S- 11847 Stockholm
WHEN SENDING YOUR FEE, PLEASE INCLUDE A NOTE IN ENGLISH STATING WHICH SOCIETY IT IS FROM.
N.B. The bank charges are to be paid by the Member and not by the IBF.
Please ensure that a sufficient amount is paid to cover these bank charges.
Paul Sackin Mark Budow
General Secretary Treasurer